lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject

One of my favorite subjects was the last year, I never had clear as it was, but I preferred to tell the History of Chile. The teacher made classes are Gabriel Salazar, so I could learn a lot about everything and even more enthusiasm with what the story is important for the country as well as people in particular. See the story from the perspective of people who lived in the same time, their experiences and continue telling the stories. The course was able to open an eye out for what the school provides as important to know about the story. Thinking beyond the story of heroes and important dates, can have broad prospects in terms of the reality of today, thinking about the future as a possible consequence of past and present.
Apart from the above was an honor to have lessons with a teacher and writer in the area recognized as Tato in Chile and abroad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario