jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

Beautiful photography


In this photograph is my first nephew is called Alonso Barrios and has 6 months of age. I think it was done three weeks ago, the photo was taken at my house in San Antonio.

When he was born one of the best moments of my life and I chose this picture because every time I see makes me happy . Alonso in this photo is very happy and posing for the camera as always jajaja.

Besides the photography is beautiful in itself because it is very colorful. This is one of the photographs that I see it more beause he is live in San Antonio and I see him on the weekends and that's why I got it as wallpaper on my computer. As I said before he loves to pose for the camera so it cost me a choice, I must say that they were all very nice jaja!! and I have many.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario