miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

My ideal job

To finish the career and have my title as an educator, I would like to work in a nursery school, specifically in the room where the babies are smaller or infants, and even up to 2 years.
For such an ideal would be a good place to take the space and materials needed to work with children. For example I would like the room was large for each of the children could move freely. another important thing is that the furniture in the room are adequate for its size, shelves, beds, toys, toilets, etc.
With respect to work material, the ideal is that every child has to work and experiment with, for example it would be good to have sficientes books, pencils, sheets for drawing, plasticine, etc.
Finally I would like to work with little children, only 20 or whether it may be less, because that would be more personalized. I also wish my boss would give me enough freedom to plan lessons and ambitious novel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario