martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My future

After finishing my career, I plan to work one year and studied english and another language, not yet decided, at the same time. After that I want to go to England six months to practice my English, on a trip that I will give my sister when I was entitled.
One of the languages that I would like to study German or French is, in reality it all depends on what the job market requires at the time.
Then I would like to continue working and studying psychology which is what I've always liked.
Turning to other issues, the idea obviously is to work to live in a stable way and if that is what I like best, but what I care most is a family. It is a life project.
After starting a family I would go and live in a city in southern Chile and continue working for the people.
I hope that everything is as before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario