miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is a laptop. I got it three years ago. First it was of my sister and she giveme it because I needed it for the works of the university. Now I got it because I use it in the university but I use it for my personal life too and this is more important to me. I am connecting in internet almost all day for see the e-mail and send somes to my boyfriend and my best friend, because they are connnect too all day but in yours works, this form is more inexpensive that make a call phone and we are speaking all day about important things and other no much. I hear music, I keep my photos, I revise my facebook and I download some books on line.
My life without my laptop would be more clutter and maybe I been misinform, but I think that my life would be more boring in the free times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario