miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

My blogging experience

Use a blog for me is all new, never even had a website a blog, had not left a comment on someone's blog.
When the teacher indicated that he would use a blog for this course, the question came to me was what is the use of the blog? did not know at that time worked as a communications network, and unless it is a good form of assessment. Using technology or working from home to benefit from a course I feel great, as it reinforces what they learned and practiced more.
Having learned to use a blog I found interesting and modern, as it is possible to express and discuss any topic. Unlike other networks such as facebook or messenger, the blog is more personal, because not everyone has access to information for the person who created the blog.
As I said before I liked the idea of using a blog as a form of assessment, particularly in English that requires further effort, more dedication and practice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario