jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Election Day

I`m not registered to vote because I thing I am misinformed and I consider that the vote must be responsible. I`m not yet ready, but this year I was determined to registered me to vote, but I decide to much later and I don´t get to last day.
The actual electoral campaigns for me is important but I been see that some presidential candidate don´t answer clearly in debates, and they answer they want, so the interesting topics is not tackle by them.
I think the presidential candidate must have determination and humility to see true society problems; also he/she must have enough knowledge to put into practice the solution for these problems. A future president must be a strong person but specially empathy with people and to be able to give them fast solutions.
I don´t ever consider to be politician because is a complicated topic and requires much commitment and dedication. I think politic is a vocation and requires a deep social motivation.
If I had the chance of to work in ministry of the government I would like do it in Transporter Ministry because I would like to restructure the Transantiago that has been a big disaster for conidian people life, it was rude and would be a form to give back respect to people.
Five of the immediate problems in our country that I think require an inmediate solution are: public health, public transport, unemployed, decent salary and decent housing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario