jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Criminal Laws

The capital punishment, in my opinion, is not a good solution to reduce criminality for many reasons. Firstly, I think this type of sentence is very drastic and is opposite to human rights. Also I know some crimes are unpardonable for some peoples like murders, rapes or anything crime to childrens, but we don´t have the right to decide who lives and who dies.
Secondly, and for the seem reason, I am against the capital punishment so I have only cons in it because to decide the criterions for to impose this penalty should be difficult and each people should have their reasons in agree with their principles and as I saw before I think capital punishment is complete excessive because don´t gives second oportunity to person that to make crime.
In agree with my principles I shouldn´t impose the capital punishment but the government should implement rehabilitation programs into the jail as well precaution programs in the street and neighbourhoods. I think the origin of the increasing criminality generate by the flexible laws in this country and the punishments are slow, and the criminals to make again and again.
The last week I was victim of a pick pocketing in bus to home, but I didn´t realize.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario