jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

Improving your Faculty Facilities

The actual situation in my faculty is a little unfavorable to me. Many important things (that I use every day) need some improvement because are basics thing for to be comfortable in any place for any student, for example the cafeteria is so expensive, the classrooms are very small and central heating don`t operate as apropiate in there, the library is so noisy and specially I would like some benchs out side. So for all this I determined don´t buy in this place and make it in others faculty, I go to study to Philosophy Faculty because is more quiet and nice, but with the central heating problem I couldn´t do nothing because the system is so old.
Firstly I would like replace management in the cafeteria, because they most be conscious with the prices because they are in a University and not in mall. Second place I would build a special place for reed with out noise, with comfortable armchair and right central heating. I thing that the solution is a new place because to change the habits of the thousand students is impossible.
With this littles improvement we would have big changes for to improvement the day in the Faculty, we wolud be more comfy and always near, we wouldn´t have to go out for obtain that we need.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario