viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit many Europe`s countries, but my favorite is Italy because its monuments are beautiful but especially because they are very amazing, apart from the gastronomy and the culture.

Italy is famous for its art, culture and numerous monuments, including the tower of Pisa and the Roman Colosseum, as well as for its cuisine (Italian dishes are the famous pizza and pasta), wine, lifestyle, painting , design, film, theater, literature and music, particularly opera.

Italy is a very homogeneous country in religion and language, but is diverse culturally, economically and politically. Italy has the fifth highest population density in Europe, with an average of 198 persons per square kilometer.
If I travel to Italy I would only go as a tourist, because all the famous places and meet many people, practice the language. It would be for a short time and I would not change Chile as a place to live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario